VOLVO S40 RADIATOR PROBLEM

2001 Volvo S40 • 87,000 miles

My car started overheating 2 days ago. I replaced the coolant temp sensor, the thermostat, and a busted radiator hose. When test driving it heated up again immediately. I opened the hood and the. Radiator hose was extremely hot. What could this be?
Racharreguin

Did you bleed the system of any air? Are you sure the radiator isn't plugged? Are any of the hoses collapsing?

There are no hoses collapsing. How do I bleed the system of air? Not sure if radiator is clogged. Cant find a radiator cap. Just purchased this car used. New to this type of car

Racharreguin
Some of these vehicles have a bleeder on the thermostat housing. Others don't. In that case, I always bleed from the return line (heater core). As far as the radiator, you may just have an overflow bottle with a pressurized lid on it. If so, that is the only place to add coolant and there isn't a cap on the radiator.