HI, I HAVE A PLAYA 1.4I, WHEN I START HER UP THERE SEEMS TO BE NO ACCELERATION, OR WHILE DRIVING IT WOULD JERK, AND THE 1ST TIME I HAVE STUCKED,

2001 Volkswagen Polo

Hi,

I have a polo playa 1.4i, when I start her up there seems to be no acceleration, or while driving it would jerk, and the 1st time I have stucked, it has been at the auto fundis and mechanic, however says oits no longer a electrical issue. Any information on how I can get her running free like a bird again please, would highly appreciate it. Thanks guys
TORANNO

If the check engine light is on, have the computer scanned to identify where the problem is coming from. It sounds like a misfire. Also, check to make sure the fuel pressure is within spec.

Thanks a lot guy! I will have them know soonest, there are no odd or specific lights showing though no. However what or how can I check the fuel pressure in the mean time. Is it do-able?

TORANNO
Thanks a lot guys! I will have them know soonest, there are no odd or specific lights showing though no. However what or how can I check the fuel pressure in the mean time. Is it do-able?

TORANNO