MY CAR FREAKED OUT

2001 Toyota Sequoia • V8 2WD Automatic • 92,000 miles

I own a 2001 toyota sequoia and in the around 0 degree weather we have had it has freaked out! When it gets to the mid 20's it mostly goes back to normal but this is what happens. The power locks (from inside the car) and windows do not work the rear hatch will not lock either way. The rear windshield wiper won't work and the rear defroster won't turn on. The dash door sensor doesn't turn on when a door is open and the trac off and svac light stays lit. The running board lights do not work and in an empty garage the locks lock and unlock themselves and the panic thing goes off. Possessed!
Rachaelburton98

Check grounds. It sounds like you lost ground. Check and make sure the battery terminals are clean and tight as well as the main ground going to the engine block. If that is all good, have the body control module tested.