TOYOTA COROLLA GAS PROBLEM

2001 Toyota Corolla • 14,500 miles

My 2001 toyota corolla starts fine in the morning or when the motor is cold but after driving it and turning it off and restarting it I have to start it 2 or 3 times for it to catch. Meaning I turn the key and crank it over and over then turn the key again and crank it over and over and then it finally starts. Any suggestions to why this is happening? When I got the car from its previous owner it hadn't been driven very much only to get its regular maintenance. I first tried using a tank of premium gas which gave me better gas mileage. Then I tried a lucas oils brand complete fuel system cleaner. Neither of these have seemed to help. No leaks anywhere and no smoke. Battery and starter are good.
Traviswilliam1

Start with fuel pressure test.

Where can I get this done and how much does this cost usually? I dont have alot of money.

Traviswilliam1
It runs about 30 dollars or you can rent the tool from a parts store and check it yourself