SATURN SL2 CLUTCH PROBLEM

2001 Saturn SL2 • 130,000 miles

I have just replace the clucth, preasure plate and throw out bearing and the master and slave cylinder all and the master slave cylinder was factory sealed and bleed in a 2001 saturn sl2 5 speed manual and still cant shift into any gear while the engine is running and shift fine with engine off I have even tried to exstend the slave rod a little to see if that helped help please
Sreeser

So is the clutch pedal nice and hard all the way down?Or does it drop down some before getting hard?

Did you torque the clutch pressure plate according to specs? Been here before with the same symptoms if its not tightened properly

Yes it is nice and firm all the way down and sure it is torque properly same way before I change everything and they didnt look bad, whent to pull out of a store and just couldn't shift it any more

Sreeser
So when you went to pull out of the store and couldn't shift anymore was that before or after the repair?Also why was the clutch etc replaced in the first place?

That was before the repair and I thought it was the clutch and while I had it apart I just put in the new clutch anyways

Sreeser
Do you hear any type of noise before the clutch assy replacement-? Curiosity-what was the torque -lbs/psi that you used-

The clutch disc was put in the correct way?If it wasn't It won't release when pushing in the clutch. Most of the cars that I replaced the clutch for not being able to shift until I shut them off the pressure plate fingers were worn down uneven so when you pushed down on the clutch only part of the clutch was releasing not the whole clutch.