SATURN L300 COOLANT PROBLEM

2001 Saturn L300 • 75,000 miles

I have a leak coming into my passenger side floorboard, and I don't know what it is. My antifreeze is also lowering faster than usual. Thecolor of the liquid is green, and I would just liketo know what is going on with it.
Calebnn

Are you saying the coolant level is going down in the reservoir? If so, it sounds like the heater core is leaking. If the car came with air conditioning, the coolant should be dripping into the condensate drain pan and onto the ground just inside the right front wheel. That drain tube can become plugged, then once the pan fills up, it will overflow onto the right front floor.

Just to add to this one if its clear water leaking into the car then you have a clogged a/c drain hole. To clean it is best to unbolt the drain and clean it that way. But beware a lot of water will leak out. Its also pretty common for the heater cores to leak coolant into the cars. But what I have mostly seen actually leaking is the orings that seal the inlet pipes going into the heater cores. If you pull the passenger side center console extension panel loose you will be able to see what iam talking about.