ROVER 75 FUSE PROBLEM

2001 Rover 75 • 150,000 miles

Hi I recently purchased a 2001 rover 75 1.8 auto it has the air bag warning lamp on the stystem checks then leaves the light on so I bought an obd11 fault code scanner, it wont conect with the car a this question ia about the scanner conectio.N I havent been able to check the fuses yet but the clock is working same fuse as the diagnostic port if I can conect I will be able to sort the other issue thanks paul beckett
Paulbeckett

Some code readers do not work on land rovers.

The fuse for cigarette lighter is the fuse for the connector. Most readers will not give you air bag codes, just engine codes

Its not a land rover its a rover 75 1.8 auto club obd11 compliant the cigaret lighter is working fuse 15, fuse 28 is the clock and the diagnostic port steering wheel clock springs fuse 3 also states diagnostic port and clock are there any other fuses for ecu and other components to check for to sole this problem

Paulbeckett
No, there is not.

Is the check engine light on or just the air bag?

Just the air bag

Paulbeckett
Ok, I think the only way you will get this code is by having a shop with a full blown scan tool access your system for the code. Then they need to diag the failure and give you a bid on repairs.

I know the software for the rover is an addition to our normal sftware hence the reason I told you about not communicating