WHEN YOU GO TO START IT THERE IS NOTHING, NOT EVEN CRANKING OVER.

2001 Pontiac Montana • 146,344 miles

The battery is good, starter is good. Yesterday my security light was coming on as well as low fuel. The night before I slept in the van and I kept starting it to keep battery from going dead and to have heat (was watch a movie in it. I went to start it and nothing. I believe I ran it low on fuel but I put 15 dollars in it yesterday and it still says low fuel. Like I said it was flashing low fuel and security? Any ideas?
Bhinds

Either the battery is drained or the security system is triggerre and not allowing you to crank. Try a jump start to see if it works.

Battery charged, all my lights radio work, and had on a 50amp charger and tried to jump start n nothing

Bhinds
The security system is triggerred. Try closing all doors and using the key to lock unlock and retest.

I just redid the security thing and now battery dead

Bhinds
Check the battery terminals. Try cleaning and retightening them.

Done that lol

Bhinds
So is the battery dead or what?
Maybe you need a new one?

The battery is good

Bhinds
You said battery is good and it is dead? No indicators etc when switch turned on?

You need to provide us with as much information as possible because we are working blind and you are our eyes.