WHAT IS THE COST TO DO THE REPAIRS LISTED BELOW? I'D LIKE TO GET ANOTHER 30,000 MILES. INFO IS FROM A LOCAL MECHANIC.

2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue • 118,000 miles

-replace the lower control arm bushings (worn our)
-replace front sway bar (it is cracked)
-replace power steering hi pressure hose(it's seeping oil)
-valve covers are seeping oil
-the struts and shocks are original. Any problem with this?
-check engine light is on. Code p410. Possible bad air check valves
Car is up to date on all maintenance requirements and runs good.
Elfiascone

If you do everything, I would expect around 1000.00; however, that could be different based on where you live.

I figured it out to be about $900 plus parts. And the struts and shocks. Do a bounce test front and rear. Pick and end, push down two or three time with not to extreme pressure but a enough to move the car down and when you are on your third bounce let go and it should go up then come down to normal and stop so it should only bounce one time after you let go. Thats how you test them. Check the sway bar is it really cracked? Valve covers okay after time they will have a film of oil. Try this wipe them off if it dont build right back up then their okay I guess it depend on how picky you are. I would leave them if they just have an oil film.

Jamilbrodt
Here is my view

arms are better than busings
arms are 89 per side and 1.2 hours in labor per side.
Alignment 79
sway bar is 169, add links for 29 for both sides
labor is 1.5 hours
power steering hose is 59
labor is 2 hours. Plus fluid
valvae cover gaskets are 45
labor is 2.2 hours
code 410 is secondary air pump and check valve, maybe you need a diag to confirm.
Pump is 225 valve is 69
labor for both is about 2 hours.

Struts are 360 installed for the front

rear shocks are about 280 installed.