OLDSMOBILE BRAVADA GAS PROBLEM

2001 Oldsmobile Bravada • 162,000 miles

So I have a 2001 bravada with a couple issues when I go to turn it on the first time I'm driving it everything's ok but when I stop at red lights after a couple of mins. It starts to shake and when I do accelerate I get a blinking check engine light. Also if I stop at couple of places it's alot harder to start it I have to hold the accelerater down for it to start once I start going the gauges go crazy back and forth the car accelerates itself and when I do go it starts to jerk like when you run out of gas but my gas is full pretty complicated hopefully somebody can steer me in the right direction to fixing that
Bravada2597

We need the codes. The blinking is a miss fire. The flooring may be a result of an injector or pressure regulator failing. Get a shop to check the fuel pressure and inspect for internal leaks.

So I got the diagnostic done and I got 5 codes
P0128, P0172, P0175, P0300, P0410.
How costly of a repair would this be rough estimate?

Bravada2597