CAR WON'T START AND I NEED HELP ASAP

2001 Nissan Pathfinder • 191,000 miles

This morning my car just died on me. It turned on and it stayed on for a while but after a few hesitation it turned off and it stayed that way. I had just replaced the coil and 400$ later this happened. I need help because I have no money to take it back to a mechanic. What could it be? Alternator? Battery? Starter? Anything helps

Thank you

Monica
Mpapara

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

I appreciate your answer. Overwhelming but I will take it a step at a time and see what happens. Thanks a lot

Mpapara
You're welcomed