NO FIRE NO SPARK AFTER A OVERCHARGE FROM ALTERNATOR

2001 Mazda Protege • 170,000 miles

I change the alternator on my 2001 Mazda Protege LX 2.0 and when I Start the car the wiper and light was going very fast. So fast than one of my wiper arm broke. After that, the car stop and doesnt whant to start. I have a good crank but I have no spark at all and no fuel to the injector. In the dash the heat gauge go at the top and I dont see any engine light came on before I crank the car.

I already test:
- Fuel pump
- All relay

I change a lot of part:
- Fuel pump relay
- Crank sensor
- Ignition coil
- Injector
- All fuse
- Alternator is now a new one
- Computer
-.

Now I will look all the wire under the hood.

Anybody can give me a hint what I have to do now?

Thanks,
Steve
Stejeep

Check/Test the engine fuse 10amp and injector fuse 30amp and the Main relay

Already check and test. And I just discover at the same time when I turn the key at on, my signal light doesnt not work at all.

Stejeep
Every fuse are good. Test and check with a test light

Stejeep
Check the main relay or swap it with a like one and see what happens if it continues test the ignition switch

Already change the main relay 3 time with used one. Lol. The car crank good! But still have no spark. So you think that could be my ignition switch?

Stejeep
Turn the key on and check for power at the coil/s

I have no power at the ignition coil. I already changed the ignition coil and test it with a tester. I changed the injector at the same time. I still have no fuel presure and no spark at the coil.

Stejeep
No power at the coil black and blue wire its either engine fuse is blown or its an open wire from the fuse to the coil

I didnt check those wire! I go check that right now! Thanks!

Stejeep
OK I have fire at the blue wire.

Stejeep
Page 1 of 2