HELLO, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE A LS... PURCHASED IT FROM A LADY. THE CAR RIDES AND RUNS GOOD.. JUST HAVING AN ISSUE WITH THE A.C NOT COMING ON ALL THE TIME. IT SEEMS AFTER THE CAR HAS BEEN LEFT ALONE FOR A GOOD AMOUNT A TIME. THE A

2001 Lincoln Aviator • 13,400 miles

Hello, Can someone please help me. I have a 2001 lincoln Ls. Purchased it from a lady. The car rides and runs good. Just having an issue with the a.C not coming on all the time. It seems after the car has been left alone for a good amount a time. The ac lights and temperture control lights will appear as normal and will allow me to turn on the ac, but only for a little while. It goes off when ever it feels and come back on it seems after car has turned off for a while. Do you have any Idea as to what this could be.
Neda1956

Not coming on every time you switch it on, ever? Or only every now and then? Check the switch, make sure it's passing power. Use a tight light or voltmeter.

Have it scanned for codes and have the AC system pressure tested.

Rivermikerat