WATER LEAK WHEN IT RAINS

2001 Lexus ES 300 • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 88,000 miles

01 ES 300, I'm getting water in the rear floor board in the rain, standing water under the floor mats, apperas to be running down AC/Heat vents.
Nchokie

So you watched it leak while it rained? Which vents located where? If under dash that area also is where AC drain off can leak if drain pipe is blocked/dirty

Fixitmr
Water floods my driver and passanger side floor mats when it rains. I have a 2001 Lexus RX300 and all the windshield seals are in vg condition.

Svnightwing
Does it have a sunroof?

Fixitmr
Yes but the seals look good there also. Water is coming out of thee glove box location.

Svnightwing
There have been lots of complaints of AC drain hose disconnected and leaking from hvac box.

Fixitmr
Car hadn't been used for days prior

Svnightwing
You can try the hose test by running water from garden hose on different areas of car and check for leakage.

Fixitmr
I know it leaks already. Thanks. I know its rain not condensate. If it was from ac I would have to be in a rain forest level of humidity

Svnightwing
You mean you know where to put water on car to make it leak?

Fixitmr
I fixed it. Drain lines at wiper well below windshild were plugged. Blew it out with air hose at gas station

Svnightwing