MISFIRES WHEN WARM, TURNS INTO BAD TREMBLE.

2001 Lexus IS 300 • 192 miles

Recently experienced a low rumble, misfire turned into bad tremble then engine light after car is warm.
It all started with a slight hesitation on ecceleration. Then at low rpms/gently touching gas to pull forward car makes low rumble sound the misfire wich triggers the engine light then BAD tremble but no stall. You can hear misfires too in higher gears or downshift. Anyways this is the list wich has been taken care of :
MAF, TPS, new plugs & wires, new head gasket, new coils, throttlebody is clean, checked oil control valve.
All O2's have been replaced in the past. I think, trying to avoid that one, however the car does run rich.
No code shows up for O2
HELP PLEASE!
Lexis300

There will be a code in the system if the check light is on, please advise the code, start here.

Mhpautos
Sorry but the tech has the code, it had to do with misfire. He has fixed everything he can according to the code. He is a pro LEXUS/TOYOTA tech. But he is stumped!

Lexis300
Can't do much with out the code, can you get it, that would really help me.

Mhpautos