WHAT DO I NEED FOR A TUNE UP

2001 Jeep Cherokee • 210,000 miles

I have a Jeep Cherokee Sport with the 4L distributor less system. I think it is, there is nothing on the left side (facing the engine) of the engine block when compared to my 1993 Wrangler 4L engine. What would be a complete parts list, given the mileage and not having had a tune up in a few years. I have spark plugs, but should I replace the coil (what kind) and spark plug wires(if they are utilized). I'm sure it's obvious I'm not a mechanic. I'm getting the work done at the auto repair vocational program at the prison I work at.
Jeepx2

No spark plug wires on your engine, just spark plugs. Consider an air filter, perhaps a fuel filter, and the PCV valve. Change the coolant if it's more than two years old. Additives in it wear out in two years and acids will start to build up that will eat through metal parts like the heater core and radiator.