DASH LIGHTS(SPEEDOMETER,TACH, ETC) WON'T LIGHT UP AND RADIO WILL NOT POWER UP AFTER...

2001 Infiniti I30 • 150,000 miles

I removed the center stack to replace the stock radio with a new head unit but did not work out very well. Put back old radio and connections correctly. Now radio will not power up and the dash lights will not operate as well. Checked all fuses and were ok. Any ideas. Thank You, Dave
DKoz

Fuse 56 a& 67 underhood fuse box for radio. It may have to have a security number put in in order for it to work. YOu should be able to call infinity on an 800 number for that.

THANK You Very Much. Will give it a try

DKoz
Didn't work

DKoz
At radio terminal # 7 - Red/Yellow and # 8 - Red/White are for circuit related to the dash and interior illumination.

If you have battery voltage at # 8 when lights are turned on, use a test light (bulb must be at least 10 w) to ground and note if here are any difference.
Ensure the illumination control switch is not turned to minimum or disconnected and taillights work.

As to radio not powering up, was it working prior to removal?
Have you check the ground circuit?

Power voltage at both when lights are on. Radio now working. Jiggled harness at front speaker amp. But still no dash cluster illumination

DKoz
We continue with the other thread so I am closing this thread now and do not reply to this.