HONDA ACCORD TIRE PROBLEM

2001 Honda Accord • 78,000 miles

I have recently noticed deep woooooo! Sound, I thought is coming from the driver side of the front tyre and as if emanating from this side of the car hood. This is reinforced by the fact that anybody sitting at the passaenger side do not hear this sound as much as I do on the driver seat. Ther on, I decided it was the hub or bearing of the drivers side leg and I changed the hub. Problem is that the sound is still coming on and am advised to also change the passenger side hub. I am confused, the sound is loud and more pronounced especially when on high speed but when driving at low speed, I hardly hear it. Please help and advise.
Obicarworks

The easy way to find out is just rotate the tires.

Wrenchtech
Thank you. But I have rotated the tyres and it is agreed that the both hubs are alright. But then the noise persists espesialy when on high speed!

Obicarworks
You have already tried moving those tires to the back and it made no difference?

Wrenchtech
Oh sorry. Didnt realize you mesn exchanging the tyres.I will do that and come bsck to you. Thanks so much sir

Obicarworks