WAYS TO MAKE YOUR CAR RUN BETTER?

2001 Ford Taurus • 180,000 miles

Hello, I was wondering if there were any other ways to get your car to run smoother, more powerfully, and more efficiently. Aside from cleaning the MAF, IAC, and Throttle body.
Evan25

So is you car running bad right now?

A REPAIR MANUAL WILL OFFER YOU THE THINGS YOU SHOULD DO, AND WHEN TO DO THEM TO KEEP YOUR RIG RUNNING WITH PEAK PERFORMANCE

SEE MY LINK

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2007-ford-taurus-tune-up

DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR VEHICLES, YOU MAY OBTAIN OTHER MANUALS SOME HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS, AND MAY OFFER BETTER PICS AND DIAGRAMS

I USUALLY OVER-KILL/ BEFORE DUE----MAINTENANCE ON MY VEHICLES....SUCH AS A NEW THERMOSTAT AND NEW RADIATOR JUICE EVERY SPRING...... NEED IT OR NOT!!!....SINCE 1981, I HAVE NEVER HAD AN OVERHEAT PROBLEM THAT HAS STRANDED ME OR DAMAGED MY JEEP'S ENGINES....PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE DOES WORK!

@saturntech9 No, My car runs just fine. It was passed down to me after going through my 3 older brothers when they were teenagers who severely neglected it. It was running horrible when I got it, but after replacing the spark plugs, fuel filter, oil/filter change, cylinder coils, and plug wires it actually runs pretty good. I just wanted to know if there was anything else I could do to make it run even better. Thanks

Evan25
Cleaning the injectors wouldnt hurt ethier.