CODE P0174

2001 Ford Expedition • 117,250 miles

I have this code that keeps coming on, I have replace fuel filter, spark plugs, cleaned MAF with electrical cleaner, replace air cleaner. I do know that the code represent there is to much air per fuel ratio on bank 2 side. I checked for leak on intake using carb cleaner. Is there anything else that maybe causing this code to come on? There is a slight performance issue.
Bcmullen95

Possibly oxygen sensor bank 2?

Fixitmr
But most common cause is vacuum leak from hose or fitting.

Fixitmr
I am not thinking O2 as when scan tool is connected they are working with in specs. Tomorrow I will be searching for a leak in a hose. Is there a really good trick into finding a leak other that spraying carb cleaner?

Bcmullen95
Smokers can blow smoke around parts and see if it gets sucked in.

Fixitmr
I have a question in regards to finding out if the MAF is the actual problem. I was using my scan tool and the reading for MAF are 8.0 to about 8.13 gm/s. Is this a normal range for the MAF.

Bcmullen95
Check the MAF voltage when the engine is hot and idling. It should be between.6 and.9 volts. Zero volts key on, engine off.

Rivermikerat