LOOSES POWER, CHOKES AND SMOKES, SMOKE IS WHITE AND SMELLS OF FUEL

2001 Fiat Palio • 185,000 miles

The car jst looses power and chokes, then starts smokin, the smoke is white in colour and smells of fuel. I have changed the coil and pick up sensor and idea what the problem could be
Hawas

Check the fuel pressure with a gauge if its within specs-start here

THE PROBLEM IS NOT CONSISTENT. AFTER CHECKIN THE FUEL PRESSURE, HOW TO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN

Hawas
Probable causes of an engine running rich are as follows: 1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line

2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.

3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.

4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.

5. Restricted air intake system.

PLS ADVICE: THE PROBLEM IS IRRATIC WHICH OCCURS AT ANY TIME. WHEN THE PROBLEM OCCURS THE POWER DROPS AND MISSES CAUSIN HEAVY WHITE SMOKE. COULD THE BREATHER OF THE ENGINE BE FAULTY OR THE EMS SENSOR?

Hawas
Start troubleshooting the 2nd post and then comeback with the testing results

GOOD DAY WE HAVE DONE THE TROUBLESHOOTIN AND THE 2ND POST TEST RESULTS ARE ALL CLEAR, BUT PROBLM STILL PERSISTS. COZ THE PROBLEM IS INTERMITENT FIAT CANNOT PIN POINT THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM. WAT OTHER OPTIONS DO I HAVE

Hawas
I gave you all I got-sorry