HOW DO I RESET THE ALARM SYSTEM IN MY ?

2001 Dodge Intrepid • 180,000 miles

My alarm remote hasn't been working correctly, but when my daughter was playing with it she seemed to turn on the alarm. Now I can't get it to shut off. I can get to the wires under my dash that all connect to my alarm system, which is through autopage. How do I reset my alarm system or turn it off?
Falysha

Look for a switch under the left side of the dash. That should turn it off, otherwise you can remove the positive cable on the battery, turn the key to the on position and re install the cable. This will dis arm most aftermarket systems.

Where would I look exactly for the switch. There is a bunch of wires in the way. Is there something specific to look for? And I cant get to my positive post on my battery because the battery is in the wheel well area I guess is how you say it.

Falysha
Under the left side and should be in clear site.

The positive post is up on the right front rad support with a red cover.

I've tryed to take the positive cable off and put the key in the on position. Is there a certain time I need to leave it off or something because it didn't work.

Falysha
Nope. Wont work. You need to google the alarm system for a manual.