CAR OVERHEATING

2001 Dodge Intrepid • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic •

I have an 01 dodge intrepid that keeps running hot. I put a water pump on it after it ran hot. Once I had that fixed, it started blowing steam for the tail pipe so I put a bottle of $30 sealant in it. It was still running hot so I checked the thermastat, which was bad and replaced it. Even with this fixed, it was still boiling water into the reservoir, so I replaced the cap. It seemed like it was fixed. Now when I drive the car over 30 mins, it starts running hot again, there is no in "the reservoir, but the "puke tank" is full. I just put a whole gallon of water in it, which didnt fill it up, and drove it 5 mins and it run hot again. And the weirdest thing is when I make a left turn, it cools off for a few mins. Help please
Fluf1972`

Sounds typical of a leaking head gasket. When the coolant gets low, the thermostat might close. It only opens in response to hot coolant, not hot air. When you turn, the hot coolant might be splashing onto the thermostat causing it to open and letting the coolant circulate to the radiator.

Maybe combustion gases getting into the cooling system. Bad gasket, cracked head, or block. With the work you've done, maybe air in the system?

Did you mean, no water in radiator, but reservoir is full?