WHAT WOULD CAUSE LOSS OF BREAKS AND LOSS OF POWER

2001 Chrysler Other

Driving down road and lost brakes no brakes at all the peddle goes clear to the floor. Changed break caliper on passanger front tried to bleed that brake and no fluid at all. Also made funny noise and everything on the dash light up nothing worked but did not die or stop running. Please help.
Erinandjamie

Make sure you're not leaking externally, check brake hose on pax side if its collasped and the brake master cylinder for internal leakage

There is no fluid any place concrete is dry and clean. What would cause the other stuff too.

Erinandjamie
Do you have a drum or disc on the back

Drums

Erinandjamie
Check if the wheel cylinder/s are leaking-if not have the master cylinder checked

We need help, this could of been very very bad I was pulling in my driveway when this happened and I ended up in a corn field before I finally stopped. If this would of been on the road with other cars who knows what would of happened

Erinandjamie
Would the master cylendar cause the van to make a funny noise and have everything on the dash light up

Erinandjamie
Have someone else experienced and checked the master cylinder