SEEMS LIKE ITS IN GAS PEDAL

2001 Chevrolet Malibu • 156 miles

Whenyou try to go faster it wants to back down whentry to pick up speed and other times it gosbut does it alot its like has mind of its own
Deb8822

If this has traction control your wheels may be spinning or trying to. Turn the traction control off and see if you have the same results.

I dont think it has but I will were is it located to turn on and off this is a malibu its just we been having problems and has tune-up two new injectors fuel pump and filter and no service light comes on so no codes seems to got better but try to pick up speed to pass and will not do it

Deb8822
It might be the gas pedal as well. Mmost auto repair shops dont have a computer liek a dealer and wont' pick up everything you might get a light coming on that says low power which may cause your problem. But I think only a dealer can check the gas pedal, maybe a repair shop if it has a pro model scanner, but normally that takes a tech 2

Check the fuel pressure whyll your driving and having the problem. Also check for a restricted converter by removing the o2 sensor and testing driving. To see if the power returns. Ty for using 2carpros

Cadieman