BMWI

2001 BMW 525xi • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 94,000 miles

I'm the original owner of a black, black leather 2001 525xi sport package purchased new.

Attended the annual BMW free service inspection that listed several problem with my car. With 94,000 miles and the amount of work needed
left front end arm needs replaced
hose need replaced my question is
should I sell it or repair? It still rides
great! Didn't drive it much throughout the years garage kept. Service adviser told me when I hit 60,000 I needed to drive it, because the parts had started to dry rot(Oops) My son was 13 now he wants it more than ever (he knows I took care of it). I adore this car and I cannot complain about the time wear and tear versus driving wear and tear

Don't like the newer models only reason I haven't looked at getting rid of it for an updated version.

Cree(Female)

BEAMER0601

Repair it and give it to your boy! It will make his day.

Dr Loot
Service writers have as their job, a requirement to point out what is "wrong" with your vehicle, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant. These things that are on your list may not be that big of a deal. Of course, I am not there and I may be wrong and this is just my opinion.

Dr. Hagerty