LEVIN RATTLING SOUND

2000 Toyota Trueno • 4 cylinder Manual • 110,000 miles

I have a 2000 toyota levin bzr and the mechanic on the dealership where I bought it changed the front suspension and when I went pick it up and theres a very loud metallic rattling sound on the front passenger side suspention specially on a dry hot weather. And the mechanic says they couldn figure it out how it became like that. So could you plz help me figure it out?
Mondzster

Without the physical vehicle, it is almost impossible to diagnose noise problems unless you can provide a clear description of the symptoms.
When does the rattling occurs?
Under what type of road or driving conditions?
How does the rattling sound like?
Are there any other information that you can provide?

Most of the time it rattles. When I turn to corners, humps or just normal cruise specially on a hot and dry weather or when im on a stop the rattle appears but when I rev it a little itl disappear.
Its so hard to figure it out.I will post a photo of my car later when its not raining. Thanx

Mondzster
Rattling when vehicle is stopped indicates it has nothing to do with suspension or drive trains.

Something is loose and most likely a metal plate or pipe is not secured. Possibly foreign matters has found its way into the engine compartment and don't be surprised if you find a spanner somewhere inside.

Look out for loose components such heat shields, broken exhaust mounts or untightened bolts. Give the catalytic converter some banging to ensure the internals are intact.

Ok I will give it a go. Thnx.

Mondzster