TOYOTA RAV4 RADIO PROBLEM

2000 Toyota Rav4 • 226,000 miles

Ok so everything in my car worked last night when I went to work, I drive pizzas so it was cold outside and I put my blower on high and it got stuck there so me not thinking pulled it harder than I should have broke that switch but it still works (kinda) it works just not on high, since then I came home and turned off the car and to the surprise of me the radio was still playing and the clock stayed onwhen I took the keys out and was getting out of the car these are the only things that are still on in the car nothing else is on every other light works and the way it is suppose to please help

For the radio and clock to be working, the ACC fuse has to be powered. Most probably the problem lies with the ignition switch. Try turning on and off the ignition a few times to test if the radio and clock keeps showing/working.