NISSAN XTERRA SENSOR PROBLEM

2000 Nissan Xterra • 175,000 miles

Hello I was having some issues with my car where it was stalling I replace fuel pump and fuel filter and it worked great now I was driving for a few miles and it started to stall again and just shut off on me it turns over but won't start please help I think it might be the distributor but from reading different things online I found out it could be a few different things please help I don't want to buy something and that not be the problem
Raldlvll

When it doesn't start, you need to check for spark and fuel to the engine. One will most likely be missing. Once you identify that, then you will know what circuit to focus on.

I checked im not getting any spark to the cables

Raldlvll
Check the crank sensor.

How go I check the crank sensor? Oh and thanks for replying back I sure can use the help

Raldlvll
You need to check it for resistence.

Ok I will. I will post a update as soon as I get it done. Thank you a lot for your help

Raldlvll
Let me know what you find.

I checked the crank sensor and still no luck! Could it be the distributor?Or any other suggestions on what else could it

Raldlvll