NISSAN ALTIMA BATTERY PROBLEM

2000 Nissan Altima • 117,000 miles

It clicks but doesnt starts. I had the spark plugs changed, also the oil and the gas pump. This started last sunday it was driving smooth like its always has since I got it for my birthday in jan. Then it was that I would accelerate and it would go real slow then finally pick up speed. Then I got home this is all I the same day I parked it woke up to go to work did not want to start! What do I dooooooo someone helppp please
Tyquanhunter

Put a charge on battery andfirst or jump car to get started. Then have battery and charging system checked.

I did and it wants to start but doesnt goes vroom vroom vroooummm the goes real low and dies

Tyquanhunter
I want to cry I need her to start ughhhhhand you know im a blnde when it comes to cars but I want to try and fix it mysef before I bring it o the shop

Tyquanhunter
Scan for codes and check fuel pressure first if you dont do this you will never know wha tis wrong with it.