MY MERCEDES W210 SERIES HAD A FAULTY CABLE WHICH CARRIES ATF TO THE RADIATOR. I REPLACED IT AND I REFILLED ATF. IT THEN STARTED DRIVING BUT WITH

2000 Mercedes Benz E240 • 95,000 miles

My mercedes E240 W210 series had a faulty cable which carries ATF to the radiator. I replaced it and I refilled ATF. It then started driving but with a funny sound from the engine for about 60km, changing all gears. It then started to drive only in gear 1, now it doesn't even engage gears gears when I put it in drive mode. It acts like it is in neutral. What could be the problem, please help
Sammijah

Do you have a check engine light?

Sounds like your transmission have an internal problem-Check the transmission fluid and condition if okay -have it further tested by a transmission specialist

You needed to fill up with the recommended ATF, thoroughly flush the system and have a diagnostic done to clear all faulty transmission faults.

Washmass