FAN NOT RUNNING PROPERLY

2000 Lincoln Town Car • 139,364 miles

Hi I have a 2000 Lincoln town car. My problem is the fan for the air conditioner won't go off and when it's time to start up the car the same fan comes automatically on for about two minutes. Then turns off its a red wire that is running from my compressor that looks like its straight wired. Can u tell me what is wrong
Yamile

You are talking about the blower motor inside the car that blows the air through the vents not the engine fan correct? I also need to know automatic a/c or manual?

Racefan966
No I'm talking about the fan under the hood it comes on to often then usual. Manual ac

Yamile
Ok so you are talking about the engine fan then. So how do you know it comes on to often? What temp does it come on at? When you use the A/C or Defrost it will come on. I am thinking that it is the fan control relay that is under the hood near the radiator. It is a black box and it controls the fan, timing and when it comes on.

Racefan966