LINCOLN LS MECHANIC PROBLEM

2000 Lincoln LS • 200,000 miles

Howling sound start after car Had overheating (after right side stabilizer was changed?), Mechanic said tha it is termostat, chanched termostat. Howling sound was not loud yet, mechanich said - mufller - changedf. After that sound became very loud. Mechanic said that it is suppose to be like this and he can not hear and advise me to turn on radio. Yesterday another sound came in. After checking - we found that reservuar for engine coolinf fan is empty, I came to the same mechanic, he added Mercon ATF and said that he does not see leaking. Any suggection?
Thank you.

First, get a new mechanic.

You need to find the leak for the fan control. It may be your noise and without it working may have caused overheating at idle.

Have the cooling system pressure tested as well for leaks.

I agree find a new shop or tech to take you vehicle to.

Homer1967
Thank you, it is a big problem to find reliable mechanic Anybody can suggest good one in Toronto, Keele and Fich area?
Will appreciate.
Thank you,
Nadiya

Nadiyagusyeva
I can as a matter of fact, i'll get right bad to you.

Homer1967
I meant to say i'll get right back to you. Lol. Anyway call AML AUTO SERVICE. 416-423-6209. They are at 126 laird drive in toronto. These guys are are an excellent represintation of what our buisiness should be. They are very good and as honest as they come.

Homer1967
Thank you, I'; contact them on monday.
Nadiya

Nadiyagusyeva
You are very welcome. You will not be dis-appointed. Have a great day

Homer1967