I HAVE 6CY FOR THE INITIAL HALF HOUR OF DRIVING THE TRANSMISSION IS PERFECT, AFTERWARDS IT BECOMES JERKY SPECIALLY FROM IST TO 2ND GEAR. SOLUTION?

2000 Honda Odyssey • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 114,756 miles

I have odyssey 2000 6cy for the initial 20 min to half hour of driving the transmission is perfect, afterwards it becomes jerky specially from ist to 2nd gear. Solution?
Mramzaan

It might have a failing shift solenoid or torque converter clutch solenoid.
Get the trouble codes pulled. Any Auto Zone or Advance Auto will do this for free.

I checked, and it was said that TPS sensor is bad but its volts are ok.
Can somebody tell me where is shift solenoid and torque converter clutch solenoid located in odyssey 2000
thanks

Mramzaan
There is one solenoid that I think should be checked as well. The speed sensor solenoid is located on top of the tranny near the shift cable.
You should get the codes pulled before you mess with anything though as the other solenoids are in the transmission and the pan has to be removed meaning you will need a lot of tranny fluid, up to 10+ quarts to refill it.
I don't have access to me service manual right now but I should have it back soon. If not I will find out more info if you need it.