HONDA CIVIC ENGINE PROBLEM

2000 Honda Civic

I need help putting the engine in my civic si I really need help
Denisgonzalez

Explain what you have done so far and what you are having trouble with. Have you ever done this before?

I have never done this before me and my friend are trying to get it running. We have all the parts to huck it up but we dont kno where to start or what to do. Im hoping you can give a a website or sonething that can teach me step by step

Denisgonzalez
Pulling out an engine is a straight forward remove and install job but the procedures are a few pages long so if you are really into it, you should get a shop manual.

Where can I get a shop manual I got this car from an auction and I bought every single part needed

Denisgonzalez
You can get a good manual at a parts store that is specific to your car. That is what I recommend. If you run into trouble, let us know. To start, you need to get the engine back in and bolted to the trans and motor mounts. I hope you marked all hoses and wiring for easy replacement.

For a small fee you can have access to Mitchells auto repair service manuels and they are the best. Find them online.

Notapromike