HONDA CIVIC DISTRIBUTOR PROBLEM

2000 Honda Civic • 130,000 miles

Car was running accidentally pulled out number 3and spark plug wire while car was running I plugged it back in car died and now it wont start at all iv tried doing tdc nothing replaced spark plugs nothing some say replace distributor or replace coil inside the dizzy does any one else have any ideals would be great thank you for your help.
Jem1

Distributor. You gave it a voltage surge when you pulled off the wire.

Ok so I need a new dizzy then

Jem1
You need a new distributor, yes

Ok thank you Roy for your time and help gonna put another one on and see what happens thank you again and for your time.

Jem1
Good luck

Ok I replaced the distributor car still wouldn't start from trying to start it it ended up jumping time bad think I might have bent a valve on the intake side I did here a pop sound that came from my intake manifold so could I just replace all the valves andbe good or would I still have to send it to the machine shop to get checked even tho the motor wasn't running and the timing belt won't stay tight now could you please help thank you for your time.

Jem1