I AM THE SECOND OWNER OF AN 1.3 DX . MY CAR IS JERKING WHILE DRIVING. WHEN AC ON THE RPM DOESNT CLIMB UP.

2000 Honda City • 10 miles

Honda City 1.3 dx
Year of manufacture: 2000
KMS Done: 122000
Owner: 2nd

Post the reviewing of the low compression ratio I got my car's valve changed and cylinders sleeved. Currently its 175 in all 4 cylinders. Since then my car has got improved pick up and works well with the ac on also. But a new problem came up recently. Whenever the ac is put on the rpm does not rise and goes below normal of 950 rpm. The problem has not gone even after trying for set up changes in the throttle sensors. Please help me with a good solution since I am losing my patience with these problems.
Vikramhonda

The idling speed of 950 is too high. It should be at about 700 to 800 rpm. If the idle control system is good, the idling speed should not increase or decrease whether the A/C is turned on or not.