NO KEY FOR ,DEALER SAYS DOESNT KEEP CODES THAT LONG, LOCKSMITH?
2000 Ford Ranger • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic •
No key for 200 ford ranger, is a chip, dealers say Ford doesnt have code? what to do? Locksmith?
December 12, 2010.
December 12, 2010.
REMOVE OR DISCONNECT
CAUTION : Engine coolant may be hot. Although cooling system has been drained, coolant still remains in engine water jacket. This coolant will drain when knock sensor is removed.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Raise the vehicle.
3. Remove the splash shield.
4. Drain the cooling system.
5. Remove the knock sensor heat shield mounting bolt located under the freeze plug (or block heater if equipped).
6. Disconnect the knock sensor wiring harness connector from the knock sensor.
7. Remove the knock sensor from the engine block.
INSTALL OR CONNECT
CAUTION : Do Not apply thread sealant to sensor threads. The sensor is coated at factory and applying additional sealant will affect the sensors ability to detect detonation.
1. Install the knock sensor into the engine block.
Knock sensor to 19 Nm (14 lb. ft.) .
2. Install the knock sensor heat shield mounting bolt located under the freeze plug (or block heater if equipped).
3. Connect the knock sensor wiring harness connector to the knock sensor.
4. Install the splash shield.
5. Lower the vehicle.
6. Fill the cooling system.
7. Connect the negative battery cable.
Please ignore the previous knock sensor instructions. They were posted to the wrong question. Sorry about the error
Just wondering what sensors i need to replace.codes as follows.p0135,p0155,p0133.two of the codes say bank 1 sensor 1 the other says bank2 sensor 1.I think bank means driver or ...
2 answers • 2002 Dodge Intrepid • 100,500 miles
Hi hope you can help, this is a general question. 2 wire sensors, crank and cam are referred to as inductive, magnetic, whilst 3 wire sensors are Hall effect. Can a inductive, magnetic ...
3 answers • 2010 All Other Makes All Other Models
I had a rough starting when cold issue. Checked the codes and discovered two codes for a lean condition in both banks. After not finding a vac leak, I replaced the MAF with a ...
2 answers • 2002 Chevrolet Silverado • 170,779 miles
Describe the type sensor of the Knock sensor is on this vehicle and how it should be tested.?
1 answer • 2002 Chrysler 300 • 100 miles