MY CAR SHUTS OFF WHEN I GET ON AND OFF THE HIGHWAY, BOTH RIGHT TURN LOOP ENTRANCE AND EXITS.

2000 Ford Focus • 94,000 miles

I recently bought my car from a used car dealership and their product is usually pretty reliable, and affordable. I haven't heard any complaints from them. However, I have had it for about a week and haven't had any problems until yesterday. I was on my way home from work, and I was getting onto the highway which looped down from an intersecting main road above. I was doing approximately between 40-50 mph. On the on-ramp itself. And about 3/4 of the way around the turn, the car basically shut off. Now, I say basically, because the radio was still on, the lights were still on, I was still moving, but it sounded like the engine went to an idle, and shut off. I pulled over, sat with it in drive for a minute because I didn't want to break anything, and then decided that I wanted to put it in park and turn the ignition to off. After I did that, I noticed that the check engine light, the oil light, and the battery light were all on. However, the car started right up and got me home with no other problems. I called the dealership as soon as I got home, and they said the old, 'Call back if it happens again, ' bit. So, on my way home from work tonight, it happened in the same exact spot, and then AGAIN on the off-ramp. I haven't gone on a left entrance or exit ramp yet, so I don't know if it happens when I turn the wheel both directions, but it does seem to be when the wheel gets to a certain point, with addition to a certain speed. I don't know if there are wires loose, and the wheels are hitting them. Or the battery cables are loose, I haven't looked under my hood because I don't know what to look for. I am 20 years old and my Dad is also uncertain of what it could be. I am going to call the dealership back tomorrow and see if I can bring the car in and have them look at it. I am asking on here, if you have heard of this problem before, or any clue as to what could be shutting my engine off.
MrRW91

I have delt with other vehicles that had similar problems. What it usually ends up dealing with is a weak fuel pump. It seems that when you turn, the fuel in the tank moves around and for some reason, the pump doesn't pick it up. As a result the engine looses power or stalls. I would mention that to them. As far as the battery terminals, just open the hood, locate the battery, and see if the connection is loose enough to move around.