MY 'S HANDBRAKE GOT KNOCKED AND SO ROLLED INTO A DWARF WALL AT A LOW SPEED AND IN DOING PUSHED THE RADIATOR BACK INCLUDING HORIZONTAL BRACKED. THE FAN LOOKS OK BUT WILL HAVE TO REPLACE RADIATOR AND POSSIBLY FRONT BUMPER AT A LATER DATE. HOW D

2000 Fiat Multipla • 100,000 miles

The corner of the small wall pushed the radiator back but not to the engine. Damage to coolant pipes(bent) cross member in front of radiator pushed back in a 'V' shape. No air conditioner. Petrol, manual.

I will need to remove the front bumper at some stage so any help here will be greatly appreciated.

I have repaired my cars in the past and cannot afford to have it repaired.
STUDEC

What do you need?

I would like to know the way to remove the radiator. As some of the heating pipes a bent and creased, what I can use for the pipes and a mounting cross-member at the bottom half of the radiator is bent towards the engine. Will I be able to straighten it or get a new one.
The front plastic bumper is also damaged but that can wait until I have the car running again.
The screws that hold the air intake over the top of the radiator are proving a great problem to undo. I have soaked them in WD but are yet to move, any ideas

I would very much appreciate any information you can give me.

Regards

Stu

STUDEC