DODGE INTREPID FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM

2000 Dodge Intrepid • 202,580 miles

Car is starting hard!

I recently replaced the PCM because I found pinched wire's to injector 3 and fixing the wires didn't fix it! It is a little over dew for new plugs I think they recommend changing them at 60,000-80,000 miles and I got about 120000 on then and #3 got flooded out and I didn't change it yet! Could this be the problem?
Firemnted

New or used pcm? Did you have it flashed? If you did not, it will not run.

Do you have the old one? Were there codes before replacement?

Wires shorted together should not damage the pcm, just fire the injector all the time.

Scan the computer for codes and also replace plugs then comeback for additional help-No.3 could be a dead cylinder plug/compression problem

It is a remanned and came guaranteed and pre-flashed

Firemnted
There are no computer codes and has good compression 110 psi. The injector on 3 was stuck open all the time and I had fuel running out of the weep holes in the exhaust system! And after I cut out the damaged wires and soldered new in I still had an open short and after metering the harness out I replaced the ECM with a remanned! The car started and ran fine for two days them started hard for three days then normal agin for 5 days then back to starting hard!

Firemnted
Was the CEL coming on within that 5 dys-Check the fuel pressure if its within specs-its beginning to be a nightmare here with this intermittent problem-

CEL came on once and went out before I could get the scanner on it and it was running rough!

Firemnted
Scan the computer for code/s with and w/o the CEL

I do every time I start it! I was hoping to get the light on with the scanner plugged in!

Firemnted
I changed the plugs and now tested the fuel pressure and its 2 psi high!

Firemnted
What is the actual fuel pressure you read?