CHRYSLER 300 FUSE PROBLEM

2000 Chrysler 300

My hood snapped back into my windshield now none of my locks, lights, gauges, radio, wiper, or heats work. How and can it be fixed.
Angelamarkinyashaw

Start by checking the larger fuses in the under-hood fuse box.

All the fuses under the hood are fine. And I checked the ones behind the dash. All were fine except when I pulled a purple one and replaceed it everything came back on. But the heat stopped working. When I put it back heat came on lights went out.I opened my driver door. And my mileage light up. Closed the door. Everything's shut down. And my gages stilll don't work. Starting to think she is possed. Lbvs

Angelamarkinyashaw
Everything you mentioned has some involvement with the Body Computer. You might consider a trip to the dealer. They can use their DRB3 scanner to talk back and forth with that computer and they can command it to run a series of self-tests. I have my own DRB3. A lot of independent shops bought them because with an extra plug-in card they will do emissions-related testing on any brand of car sold in the U.S since the '96 models.

You may have caused some programming to be lost too by removing fuses. Normally I don't like to recommend this but you shouldn't have a problem on a 2000 model if you disconnect the battery negative cable for a minute or two. The computers will initialize when you reconnect the cable. Whether that solves the issues or not, you can expect the engine to not start unless you hold the gas pedal down 1/4", and it will likely stall at stop signs. That will be solved by doing the "minimum throttle" relearn procedure. To meet the conditions for that to take place, drive at highway speed with the engine warmed up, then coast for at least seven seconds without touching the pedals.

It might be in theft status too. Use the key to unlock the front door before the engine will start.