SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT AND BREAKS

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe • V8 4WD Automatic • 175,000 miles

Hi! I have two questions. First my service engine soon light keeps coming on every time I get a car wash. I had got a tune up, replaced my pvc valve air filter. When I get a diagnostic bank 1 and bank 2 show up but I went and replaced those also. Im taking it to the shop on friday to get my mass air flow sensor cleaned. Am I missing something else? Could it be that the spark plugs weren't properly gapped? Next problem. When I break the pedal and the truck vibrates. I had my rotors changed and my break pads. What else could it be?
Lanarra

What codes were they? Lean codes both banks? Very common for this engine to have lean codes for vaccumm leaks from the intake, would have to be diagnosed though, as for your brakes more than likely you have some warped rotors giving you a pulsation, I know you said they are new, but sometimes you can get a out of round rotor and turning will be necessary, also sometimes if some debris or rust get behind a rotor during installation trhat can cause a pulsation

PROTECH1980