ENGINE MISFIRE CRUISING ON THE HIGHWAY

2000 Chevrolet Silverado • 19,300 miles

Why does my engine misfire when I'm cruising on the highway. This usually occurs when I'm climbing a gradual hill. If I give it gas the vehicle jumps

i have replaced all sensors! Fuel pressure is 50 psi where it is suppose to be lost!
Michaelcox1

Have you looked at the plugs and wires?Is I worse with the ac on?

Hi thank you! I replace the fuel pressure sender, map sensor, all four O2 sensors, fuel pressure reading is 50psi, spark plugs changed 3000 miles ago, I put a computer on it and it said my barometric pressure voltage is 4.25 which I think its suppose to be reading.5 volts. So i'm very lost can you help me? Oh yeah it idles with a little miss and when I first get on the fuel slowly it bucks and chokes misses bad. Then when I kick it down to the next gear it runs fine. But when its in overdrive going up a hill it does the same thing until it kicks into the lower gear. Any help would be appreciated.

Michaelcox1
Can anyone help please only vehicle I have to get to work and pick up the kids from school

Michaelcox1
When is the baro sensor reading 4.25 volts at idle or with the key on engine off?

At idle or on the throttle

Michaelcox1
Do you have any codes in the computer?

No not at all. Im lost.

Michaelcox1
So it never changes from 4.25 volts?

No not at all. So it's at max all the time thinking it needs max fuel.

Michaelcox1
What size engine do you have?