THE HEATER DOES NOT BLOW HOT AIR

2000 Chevrolet Blazer • 10,000 miles

Have checked the thermostat, fan motor blows, one hose is hot one hose is not going into the heater core.
14carets

You should have two hoses going into the heater core. Did someone bypass the heater core?

I have had the same problem found that heater core is plugged, I removed hoses and flushed it out and that fixed the problem, but really need to flush it good or it will plug again

S15racerv8
Sounds like the person that asked the question has a bypassed heater core because there old one was leaking. So flushing the leaking one wont help. But thanks for sharing your expernice with everyone.

It actually reads that both hoses are hooked up to heater core, so I doubt there was a bypass put in and to change a heater core in blazer is a 14 hours job because the dash has to be removed to do it.

S15racerv8
Please read again it says one hose is hot and that one hose is not going into the heater core. So it sounds like it was bypassed so without the user that asked the question answer we will never know. So if you think that reads as there both hooked up that would be your idea of what they were saying. But to me it just doesnt read that way. Thanks for using two car pros.