POWER STEERING PRESSURE LINE HOSE

2000 Cadillac STS • 75,000 miles

Does the 2000 cadillac STS Power steering pressure line hose require hydro boost? I am replacing the power steering pressure line hose on my car and need to know which replacement part to buy. The autozone website shows both the conventional and hydro boost lines as options. Thanks
Nrraiders35

I always recommend that the old hose be taken in when replacing power steering lines to make sure the exact fitment is obtained from the replacement part.

Rivermikerat
There is no hydro-boost option on your car, I don't know why it would show it as an option.

Factoryjack
I agree with gstacy. Make sure its the hose that is leaking and not the steering rack assy.

Cadieman
Ok not sure why it would come up as an option either but I am sure that it is the pressure hose. Thanks guys

Nrraiders35
Yes, you are on the right track. Pressure hoses are a common issue on these powertrains.

Factoryjack