CADILLAC DEVILLE RADIATOR PROBLEM

2000 Cadillac Deville • 139,410 miles

I had a coolin leak and I put two types of stop leak in my radiator it stop the leak but now the car tryin to run warm now what should I do it wasn t runnin warm until I put the stop leak in the names of the stop leak was
prestone super radiator stop leak and the other one was bar none stop leak for intake and radiator

That's why you should NEVER add that stuff to your system. There is no such thing as "Mechanic in a Can". All that stuff does is plug up the rest of your system. You're probably going to have to replace the radiator and thermostat now and possibly the heater core too. When you have a leak, repair whatever is leaking.

Wrenchtech
Sealers are very bad news. They rarely work and cause all kinds of problems. It clogs the radiator and heater core causing bad circulation.

I would have that crap flushed out of the system, pressure tested for leaks and repair the leaks correctly.

Flushing may not help at this point. That stuff tends to harden.

Wrenchtech