WILL NOT START,NO SPARK AT THE PLUGS AND NOTHING AT THE INJECTORS

1999 Toyota Camry • 120,000 miles

At shop and has checked the ECU and JB box. Crank angle sensor, timing sensor and fuses. Still no power to the spark plugs and injectors, Showing no codes for the problem and the diagnostics arn't showing anything either. The shop is looking at trying the key imobilizer but I cannot find that this car has one with no security system. The mechanics and myself are banging our heads against the wall. They are a good shop and I build these cars for a living and still looking for help
Roncloyd

I hope you have checked the fuses and relays, the injector fuse andrelay are underhood and the ignition is is under dash. There is also a circuit opening relay underhood that stops the fuel pump with an immobilizer i'd make sure the fuses and connections are good.

The relays where checked and he JB box under the hood was replaced to make sure. It is getting fuel and will turn over but isn't getting any spark from the plugs and the injectors arn't getting power. The fuses where check as well. Been in the shop for about 12 days and they are starting to question what has been done up til now. But the computer isn't throwing any codes to check and my first thought was the knock sensor but it would show a code? So i'm picking brains every chance I get at this point. It's my wifes car and she wants it back!

Roncloyd
What engine is this anyhow

I'd also have to see if power is coming to teh ignitions switch an dgoing to pcm, it may have a poor connectin or bad switch an dnot letting it go through. There aer also two fusible links running off the battery and one of them could be burnt up as that causes problems similar to what you are facing. Check the fuse in drawing as they seem to supply a bunch of stuff.

Its a 4 cyl LE. And I'll check the fusible links from the battery but are they the ones in the drawing and if so wouldn't they cause a code from the ECU?

Roncloyd
No they won't cause a code and they arenot in the drawing

Thanks I'll give it a look in the morning with the shop

Roncloyd