WHY IS MY CAR RUNNING HOT?

1999 Toyota Camry • 240,000 miles

Radiator spits out water as i'm filling it with water. I can hold as water hose there and it still continues constantly spitting out water no matter how long I hold the hose there. I drive it about 5 minutes and the temperature gauge goes all the way up.
Cyruking

So when the engine is cold it will spit water out of the radiator?

No. After it runs hot the first time. I try to cool it down by adding water to the radiator and it spits the water out. The radiator only takes a few seconds to fill with hose turned down real low. But immediately it spits steaming hot water the entire time I'm filling it. The needle is at operating temperature after a few minutes. Doesn't go below that. When I drive off from gas station, its hot again within about 5 mins or a little shorter. When the sun goes down and its not as hot outside the needle sometimes stays at operational temperature, but when I turn car off I can here the water boiling and engine litteraly cooking.

Cyruking
Thats pretty dangerous removing the radiator cap when its hot you could really get hurt. So does the radiator cooling fan come on when its getting really hot?

It does not.

Cyruking
Theres where you have to start if the fan isnt on your going to overheat. Does the fan blade move freely?

Yes. Also changed thermostat

Cyruking
Have you checked the coolant temp sensor that turns the fan on?