SUZUKI ESTEEM FUSE PROBLEM

1999 Suzuki Esteem • 165,000 miles

Head lights tail lights and side marker lights stay on after key is off and keeps blowing fuses and when I turn on head lights only 1 head light works

Fuses blowing would be due to a short cicuit somewhere. The lights staying on could be due to a stuck taillight relay or a bad multifunction switch. You would need to perform tests to find out what is causing it.
As to the headlight, check the bulb.

I checked all wires I ran a jump wire to other head light to see if it worked and it come on

Hotrod42
First 2 diagrams shows the headlight circuit. Each side has its own fuse. Ensure you have abttery voltage at headlight bulb connector White/Green and Blue/Black for respective side.

The other 2 diagrams are for the exterior lights. Unplug the taillight relay and test terminal # 4 for continuity to body ground. If continuity exist, you would need to test the light switch. Reinstall relay and unplug the light switch coonnector to test if lights goes off.